I am an experienced systemic psychotherapist and supervisor with many years experience working with couples, children and families. I have worked as Lead Systemic Psychotherapist and supervisor in a CAMHS service, in Relate, in private practice and with children and families throughout my working life. I offer a safe, confidential space to explore issues in relationships.
I am a qualified Relate counsellor and have an MSc in Systemic Psychotherapy and draw on a range of theories and models for my work.
I welcome children, young people and adults of all ages, gender, sexuality and religious beliefs for couple work, and family work. I am experienced in working with young people and can offer individual sessions using a systemic model.
I offer supervision and consultation to trainees, psychotherapists and others who may find it useful
Appointments can be offered weekly, fortnightly or as a one off consultation. I work mainly from Brighton and Hove Psychotherapy in Lewes.
- Qualified Relate Couple counsellor
- Diploma in Systemic Practice –Tavistock and Portman Trust
- MSc Systemic Psychotherapist Accredited UKCP – UCL /Institute of Family Therapy
- Diploma in Systemic supervision Accredited UKCP –Institute of Psychiatry
- Diploma in IAPT supervision-Institute of Psychiatry
- Member of Institute of Family Therapy
- Member of Association of Family therapy
- Member of Sussex association of Family therapy
- I work in a respectful, ethical way and abide by the UKCP code of ethics.
Click here to download our document on Family Therapy for more information.
Angela is available at our Lewes practice.