I am an experienced systemic psychotherapist and supervisor with many years experience working with couples, children and families. I have worked as Lead Systemic Psychotherapist and supervisor in a CAMHS service, in Relate, in private practice and with children and families throughout my working life. I offer a safe, confidential space to explore issues in relationships.
I am a qualified Relate counsellor and have an MSc in Systemic Psychotherapy and draw on a range of theories and models for my work.
I welcome children, young people and adults of all ages, gender, sexuality and religious beliefs for couple work, and family work. I am experienced in working with young people and can offer individual sessions using a systemic model.
I offer supervision and consultation to trainees, psychotherapists and others who may find it useful
Appointments can be offered weekly, fortnightly or as a one off consultation. I work mainly from Brighton and Hove Psychotherapy in Lewes.
- Qualified Relate Couple counsellor
- Diploma in Systemic Practice –Tavistock and Portman Trust
- MSc Systemic Psychotherapist Accredited UKCP – UCL /Institute of Family Therapy
- Diploma in Systemic supervision Accredited UKCP –Institute of Psychiatry
- Diploma in IAPT supervision-Institute of Psychiatry
- Member of Institute of Family Therapy
- Member of Association of Family therapy
- Member of Sussex association of Family therapy
- I work in a respectful, ethical way and abide by the UKCP code of ethics.
Click here to download our document on Family Therapy for more information.
Angela is available at our Lewes practice.
Blogs by Angela Betteridge